As a leader in your community, you understand when leaders get better, whole communities get better too, so this is a perfect opportunity to empower the women and men within your circle of influence, at your business, and in your community.
Host a GLS LOCALE
GLS LOCALE, ...as we understand learning happens better in communities
We are so excited that you are considering hosting a GLS LOCALE.
Here are some basic requirements to be a part of the GLS LOCALE movement
- Minimum group size in multiples of 5 people or more is encouraged.
- All participants need to register via our website.
- The event must be held on the same days as the main site of GLSDubai so as to receive the live stream.
- A large screen or method of projection is essential so your participants can comfortably watch and engage with the GLS speakers.
- Standard broadband internet connection with sufficient bandwidth to stream large video files.
- Start/finish/break times can be in coordination with main site.
- May be held as a 1-day event or across multiple days or sessions.
- Live music and catering are optional.
What we will provide?
As a GLS LOCALE host, we will provide you access to our GLNME registration portal, allowing for greater automation and empowering you to communicate directly with your group delegates.
Access to the real-time registration list
Ability to email those in your group (e.g. for parking or catering requirements)
Share your group name (or unique URL) to have others join
We will also provide you..
GLNME facilitation (or you can do your own live and we can provide you with facilitation notes)
Event Hosting Kit
Event Marketing Kit
Ongoing support for GLS Locale Hosts